Mom Wax Melts
Mom Wax Melts
These wax melts are made with love, laughter, and possibly a few tears and they're an ode to moms everywhere in recognition of the hard work and often unrecognized love that goes into parenting. Every mom needs to laugh, be seen, and to know that she is not alone. These melts are one small nod to the sisterhood of motherhood. As different as we all are, we understand.
- Cookie Crumbs – An entire package of store-bought cookies, crushed into a fine dust, and sprinkled throughout the house.
- Dry Shampoo – A lovely floral scent, with a hint of aerosol and flakiness.
- Family Picture Day – A blend of tears, fake smiles, matching outfits and a flask of cabernet wine.
- Go Ask Your Father – The elusive scent of cologne and responsibility.
- Hiding in the Closet – The scent of a margarita being sipped in a dark, quiet place.
- Laundry Mountain – The smell of freshly washed clothes that were never worn to begin with.
- Memories of a Shower – Dreams of a long, hot, steamy shower, with expensive shampoo and luxury soap, while settling for another day of baby wipes and dry shampoo.
- MomMomMomMimosa – Orange juice, champagne, and an aspirin.
- Reheated Coffee – Dark roast coffee, with a hint of breast milk, heated for the fourth time today.
- Shameless Bribes - A lovely blend of chocolate, mom guilt, and manipulation.
- Suspicious Silence – Mystery Scent. Because you never know what you’ll find when the kids are quiet.
- Touched Out – A relaxing lavender and lime, without any boundaries or personal space.
- Stolen Treats - A mouthwatering blend of chocolate and peanut butter cups, stolen from its special hiding place in the frozen veggies bag.
Oily Blends soy wax melts are unique, handmade products. We thoughtfully consider each ingredient, and take deep satisfaction in our perfectly finished products.
Each of our melts are handcrafted with all natural, American grown soy wax, cotton wicks and high quality fragrance oils. Our products are handmade to order, and individually labeled. Since soy wax is a natural material, each melt may have its own look and/or texture.